martes, 27 de enero de 2009

To the Internet

[the first try]

You can show me anything that crosses my mind, the entire world if I wanted. We're a quite good team: there's always music to share, photos to find, videos to watch and fall in love, interesting stories about people, friends we've in common with the ones we can talk even if we are a thousand kilometer away from each other, stories to learn from them...


I wish I could forget you exist for three months.
I guess that would be enough.


It would mean being like death, though.
It's so hard!

2 comentarios:

VíctorMireles dijo...

Wow! es una estenopeica? o un montaje? o un zoom? está fabulosamente todo en foco!

Los colores están maravillosos.

Adriana dijo...

estenopeica? chin! qué es eso? Voy a la wikipedia! Montaje no es! Jeje.
;)